Lesson 9 - Fetishism
Lesson 9 Objectives
Upon successful completion of this module, you will be able to:
- Understand how sexual desire develops in childhood
- Analyze how random and non-random events during childhood can alter out sense of sexual arousal
- Be able to distinguish the difference between sexual desires that are unusual and those that are considered sexual disorders
Week 9 Assignments
- Review all of the material on this page.
- Take and submit the quiz USING BLACKBOARD by the due date listed in the course calendar. http://www.scientistcindy.com/course-calendar.html
Instructions for taking the Quizzes
- Go to Cal Poly Pomona's BlackBoard Page at blackboard.cpp.edu/
- Sign In to your CPP Blackboard account using your Bronco Username and Password.
- GO TO BIO 3010 Course
- GO TO "ASSIGNMENTS" Tab
- GO TO the proper lesson and and take the quiz.