Lesson 10 - Sexuality Throughout the World
Lesson 10 Objectives
Upon successful completion of this module, you will be able to:
- Understand how perceptions of what is socially-acceptable differ in other cultures
- Analyze how sexual practices in different cultures have come about due to practicality, religion or tradition
- Critique how religion, practicality, tradition and law have formed the perception of sex in the United States
Lesson 10 Assignments
- Review all of the material on this page.
- Take and submit the quiz USING BLACKBOARD by the due date listed in the course calendar. http://www.scientistcindy.com/course-calendar.html
- Go to Cal Poly Pomona's BlackBoard Page at blackboard.cpp.edu/
- Sign In to your CPP Blackboard account using your Bronco Username and Password.
- GO TO BIO 3010 Course
- GO TO "ASSIGNMENTS" Tab
- GO TO the proper lesson and and take the quiz.
Quizzes and test are not timed, but they must be submitted by the due date (Friday by 10 pm of that week).
You cannot change your answer(s) once submitted and you may only take the quizzes or test once. Double check your score in Blackboard to ensure it was submitted and recorded properly.