Lesson 7 - Disorders of Sexual Development
Lesson 7 Objectives
Upon successful completion of this module, you will be able to:
- Understand and analyze the cascade of events that leads to sexual development
- Compare and contrast the societal views of gender to the biological cascade of events.
- analyze the wide variety of outcomes to physical sexual characteristics
Lesson 7 Assignments
- Review all of the material on this page.
- Take and submit the quiz USING BLACKBOARD by the due date listed in the course calendar. http://www.scientistcindy.com/course-calendar.html
Instructions for taking the Quizzes
- Go to Cal Poly Pomona's BlackBoard Page at blackboard.cpp.edu/
- Sign In to your CPP Blackboard account using your Bronco Username and Password.
- GO TO BIO 3010 Course
- GO TO "ASSIGNMENTS" Tab
- GO TO the proper lesson and and take the quiz.
- Quizzes and test are not timed, but they must be submitted by the due date (Friday by 10 pm of that week).
- You cannot change your answer(s) once submitted and you may only take the quizzes or test once. Double check your score in Blackboard to ensure it was submitted and recorded properly.